Automation Engineering Co. will exhibit and serve as a gold sponsor at the American Metal Markets 8th Steel Tube + Pipe Conference, the largest gathering for the steel tube and pipe industry in North America. The conference will be held March 9-11 at the Doubletree Houston Greenway Plaza Hotel in Houston.
More than 400 attendees are expected. According to show officials, this year’s conference will have the largest number of exhibitors to date. The AMM Steel + Pipe Conference fosters engagement, collaborate and action with a number of unique sessions, including:
- The OCTG and Line Pipe Trade Cases Panel: What Next?
- The Importer’s View: The Turkish Steel Market
- The Relationship Between Steel and Natural Gas
- Shale Gas: Still a Boon to Manufacturing?
- The Changing Dynamics of the Global Oil Market in a Lower Price Environment
- The Oil Price Drop: What Does it Mean for Distributors and Producers of Tube and Pipe?
- Projects and Projections: The End User Perspective
- New Capacity: Where, When and How Much?
- Distributors’ View: Seamless Versus Welded
- Raw Materials for Pipe: Latest Trends
- Line Pipe and OCTG Major Trends: What is Ahead?
- Railroad Capacity: The Relationship Between Crude and Pipe
- The Outlook for Trucking
- Achieving Higher Output and Lower Cost for Cutting High Tensile OCTG Pipes
- Induction Heating Solutions for the OCTG Industry – Improving Process and ROI
- Manufacturing Complexity of Heath Treating Tube and Pipe
- Large Pipe Production: Demand for a Facility Supplier
- Latest Developments and Technological Packages for Tube Processing
Automation Engineering Co. will be one of more than 240 companies on the exhibit floor. The company will discuss how it designs and builds custom material handling equipment and manufacturing solutions for tube and pipe producers serving the Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) industry.